Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

KickItHere.com - NewInABox.com - CheapestAround.com and a lot more cool phrases...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainsForSaleDotMe

DomainsForSale.me
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All Registered with Godaddy. Quick pushes or transfer. Payment through Ecop or Paypal depending on the amount.

Pm all offers.

KickItHere.com -> Kick It Here
AmericasCovered.com -> America's Covered (insurance)
CheapestAround.com -> Cheapest Around (how can you get any lower than the cheapest around)
ChancesAreGood.com -> Chances Are Good (lottery and gambling)
BlameWho.com -> Blame Who (create a cool blog about who to blame for anything)
AroundThat.com -> Around That (many possibilities)
BorrowSomeMoney.com -> Borrow Some Money (think cash advance or lending)
BrandNewest.com -> Brand Newest (the latest products good branding opportunity)
BrandNewInABox.com Brand New In A Box (items that are new or given as a gift and never opened unique opportunity)
NewInABox.com -> New In A Box (items that are new or given as a gift and never opened unique opportunity)
CardReduction.com -> Card Reduction (reducing credit card rates)
CredentialsMatter.com -> Credentials Matter (for people that like to deal with good businesses and employees)
CreditScoreIs.com -> Credit Score Is (what is your credit score cool brandable domain)
DesignedStuff.com -> Designed Stuff (website, logo, image, documents, more types of templates)
FindPlently.com -> Find Plenty (could be a search engine, classifieds, auction and anything where you can find plenty)
FindSmall.com - > Find Small (we have big and tall why not small or maybe small items)
FirstToSave.com -> First To Save (I thought about an sms service for the latest coupons, rebates, and other deals)
FoundInvestor.com -> Found Investor (a place where people can find investors for what you are selling)
FoundInvestors.com -> Found Investors (a place where people can find investors for what you are selling)
FullOfOpportunities.com -> Full Of Opportunities (job or business opportunity portal)
FundsForEveryone.com -> Funds For Everyone (nice ring to it for a cash advance service or lender)
GoodHandling.com -> Good Handling (cool brandable domain for good handling vehicles)
HeatingSeason.com -> Heating Season (compare energy prices for the heating season)
GiftsInStock.com -> Gifts In Stock (your own online gift shop)
iBookmarked.com -> I Bookmarked (how about a favorites list)
iColored.com -> I Colored (color examples for web designs, paint, and more)
ImShocked.com -> I'm Shocked (shocking videos, shocking sales, and whatever else is shocking)
InsuringYourself.com -> Insuring Yourself (life insurance or any type of insurance for that matter)
IWasDuped.com -> I Was Duped (you are unsatisfied and would like the public to know)
LetMeOnline.com -> Let Me Online or Let ME (state) Online (compare internet companies)
LetsAdd.com -> Let's Add (add websites, classifieds, and other things)
LetsBookmark.com -> Let's Bookmark (cool sites to bookmark or sell bookmarks for books)
LetsEmploy.com -> Let's Employ (could be used as a job portal or to inspire job hunters)
LetsForm.com -> Let's Form (create things or forms for email and documents)
LetsHurry.com -> Let's Hurry (get to the stores before its gone)
LetsLocate.com -> Let's Locate (who would you like to locate let's locate them or locate it)
LetsRebate.com -> Let's Rebate (start a rebate community)
LetsSignup.com -> Let's Signup (cool things to signup for)
LetsStore.com -> Let's Store (offer your own file storage or even storage company)
LoanImmediately.com -> Loan Immediately (cash loan and other fast loan types)
LuckyTable.com -> Lucky Table (brandable domain for poker, craps, and other gambling)
MakeEfficient.com -> Make Efficient (could be a big time name for making stuff efficient)
MakeItOutTo.com -> Make It Out To (who do I make it out to yeah you just got a settlement or won the lotto)
MusicLikeThis.com -> Music Like This (everyone likes music like this...)
MyKindOfPrices.com -> My Kind Of Prices (start your own discount community)
NewMessage.net -> New Message (sms, email, and more)
NicelyCooked.com -> Nicely Cooked (everyone like their food nicely cooked so why not talk about nicely cooked foods)
OddestThings.com -> Oddest Things (a marketplace for the oddest things new or used or it could a videos and other odd things)
PayForReferrals.com -> Pay For Referrals (it is what it is pay for referrals)
PrepaidItems.com -> Prepaid Items (prepaid phones, cards, and fuel comes to mind)
RealityEpisodes.com -> Reality Episodes (reality is a huge business)
ReasonsToInvest.com -> Reasons To Invest (let people know what are good investments and the reasons)
RecentFootage.com -> Recent Footage (people like recent footage)
RemoveThreats.com -> Remove Threats (antivirus, spyware, malware, adware etc...)
SearchBlank.com -> Search Blank (search _______________? )
RestoreThat.com -> Restore That (start your own restoration business)
SlipInto.com -> Slip Into (slippers, robes, blankets, shoes, clothes and more)
SneakAPeek.org -> Sneak A Peek (movies and shows)
WhatCompetition.com -> What Competition (no really What Competition?)
WhereTos.com -> Where To's (they have how to's why not where to's)
WindowOfOpportunities.com -> Window Of Opportunities (job portal)
WithinMyBudget.com -> Within My Budget (stay within your budget)
WomensSection.com -> Women's Section (women's clothing, shoes, and stuff is big business and this is a cool brandable domain)
WorkThingsOut.com -> Work Things Out (counseling for families and relationships)
ZeroZipZilch.com -> Zero Zip Zilch (freebies are always hot)
ZipZeroZilch.com -> Zip Zero Zilch (freebies are always hot)

Tons of cool domains with phrases!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom