• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed kool-domains.com --???

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thougts as a newbie, not much. Reg Fee. Sorry, but I could be very wrong. Wish you sucess!
 
no value in my opion, hyphen and also k instead of C leaves you with no potential i think
 
$0.00

Ugly domain.
 
The only Kools I know are cigarettes. So it has a bad association, plus a hyphen. Better luck!
 
Garry, this domain is worthless. Try not to register hyphenated domains the next time, unless it is a very strong keyword. Good luck!
 
Thanks for the Feedback. I got it FREE. Any ways I am using this as place to keep all my domain names for sale! :)

After reading your feedback, I realized some other good domain name would have been registered instead of this.

Cheers
Garry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom