• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed LAGI(.)com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coward

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
152
Reaction score
0
Ahoy!

Please could you give me your thoughts on this one?
 
Agreed with JustinXcore! - low-mid $x,xxx (more on mid end :) )
 
low $x,xxx for reseller
high $x,xxx for end user
 
Today's market low to mid $$$, you're lucky to get offer in $$$$.
 
I disagree with TheWatcher. You could get a higher than $x,xxx offer easily for that domain.. I think this domain is worth mid $x,xxx.
 
I would offer 1K min myself. I am sure you can get more than that so around 2.5K and above range.
 
$3k reseller in today's market. Mid-hi $x,xxx reseller with a little patience.

Edit: 101 million Google results? Wow. $4k minimum then IMO, at least.
 
Last edited:
Today's market low to mid $$$, you're lucky to get offer in $$$$.

I don't get to say this much to you but you are very off on this one. $$$$ would not be a lucky offer but a bare minimum. I would be curious to your pricing/appraisal methodologies.
 
Just my 2 cents: the word means "again" in Indonesian language. Definitely a very good name!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom