• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale lanyards.ca sold this past week

Status
Not open for further replies.

hugegrowth

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
5,992
Reaction score
150
saw it reported in DNJ, went for $1,050 I think. not bad.
 
Lanyards make me think of the ones at Disneyworld, with all the collector pins attached. I wonder how big a market they are, or if there are any other uses.
 
I would have paid 3 times that for it.

Adam

I was thinking the exact same sentence in my head as soon as I clicked on the headline. Word for word. That's scary.
 
I was thinking the exact same sentence in my head as soon as I clicked on the headline. Word for word. That's scary.

What's scary is that neither of you had the chance to prove it.

The market remains less-than-transparent in .ca names, and until there is a well-trafficked marketplace which end-users can use and trust, it will remain so.
 
$3k+ for lanyards?

Ill believe it when I see all the premium $5k-$10k names that get posted move.
 
$3k+ for lanyards?

Ill believe it when I see all the premium $5k-$10k names that get posted move.

Show me some 'premium' $5k to $10k .ca domain names and I will show you some that sold at $3k+ while the 'premium' ones remain on the virtual shelf.
 
Show me some 'premium' $5k to $10k .ca domain names and I will show you some that sold at $3k+ while the 'premium' ones remain on the virtual shelf.

I sold dozens of one word premium .ca names not long ago before I slowed down, each one was a fight to see 5 figs, if they did. They were virtually all reseller trades mind you.

Where this fantasy land is of buyers who line up to pay 5-10k plus for generic .ca names is beyond me. You have to own some of the BEST stuff, a very short list mind you and THEN you can see 5 figs+. Otherwise it would take an end user to realize those levels.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom