• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale large CA portfolio for sale incl grab.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

ianccc

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
41
I have a large list of .CA domains!
I plan to continue developing a handfull of my garden/landscape sites
so there is a (FOR SALE) available list of 1000 Canadian .CA domains

This is a BULK sale - no one off sales, the public list is at www.grab.ca
you can view names in different vertical markets

I have one bulk asking price for the whole lot, and am looking for serious inquiries only. this is a $xxx,xxx price range deal. I realize there are a number of lurkers on the forum here, this is your chance to get into the .CA
market in a big way (fast and affordable)

I will only respond to those whom are serious - some not all domains generate traffic, I can provide the list that generates revenue

Ian Clark
cell (705) 344-0950
 
Hopefully this moves this up to the top - Just to let folks know I have a large list over 900 .Ca domains and I do have plans to sell them shortly

So if anyone wants to contact me at the phone# listed above to dicuss this

~ian
 
this is a week for any deals - want to complete a sale prior to the new year
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom