• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers lastminuteairfares.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

petercol

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2008
Messages
995
Reaction score
4
lastminuteairfares.net
250-350 uniques/month with $90-$120/month in revenue

2 years ago I sold lastminuteairfare.net for $4500 and still own the plural, which I had for sale at the time for $10K in the same Moniker auction

I would take $6K as BIN for this name if interested.

Offers considered

Peter Coloyan
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom