• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Learning IDN and Punycode???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
14,984
Reaction score
1,302
Recommendations for best sites to learn about IDN and punycodes.

Thanks.
 
think of the word you want to register in some IDN form...best registrar imo to use is idotz.net, cheapest and most word up.. GOTO dictionary.com and type in the word, then scroll to the bottom and guess what you find there?
 
Very nice! Thanks!

GOTO dictionary.com and type in the word, then scroll to the bottom and guess what you find there?
You have no idea how many times I have used that site and have never seen this. How humiliating! Very impressive.

So you do know something other than chicks and guns? Already I'm impressed! :approve:
 
Yes, someone called me an "unknown quantity" at some point...forget who it was...I try to help when I can my tsunami friend. ;)
 
lol I never noticed it either, even though I've used that site more times than I can count...no wonder you changed your name to Focus, it suits you better :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom