• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

LeaseThis.com....Any Good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nattydomain

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2007
Messages
1,409
Reaction score
0
Has any one here used leasethis.com? How profitable could it be AND how many end users really want a domain for just a few months.

Any comments of users please post.

Thank you
 
I moved 3 domains over there last week, but so far have no idea what the market of people looking to lease domains is. One observation that I do have about leasethis.com is that the majority of domains they have for lease looks like the majority of what you see on sedo.... a few gems among a sea of junk.

I hope they can make it work, as I think in theory leasing has lots of possibilities and potential with domains valued at over $x,xxx or even $xx,xxx But listing anything with a value under that defeats the purpose. Why clutter up a site with junky domains listed for $20 a month that you can buy outright for less? Makes no sense.

P.S. I just noticed you're from arizona. Hey neighbor!
 
Yea i tokk a look around and saw some real bad names.....worth less then the $20 a month they ask to lease.

Im prob going to stay away until I see enough end users wanting to use the service.

PS: Yep, Mesa here
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom