Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Legal Advisor Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasFilly

RBS consultant
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good too read/know this site has 'legal advice' members. I've yet to learn just whom those member/user names are. Can someone point them out. Thankyou.

I'de also like too know if these members handle escrow services.. their fee's etc.

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

draqon

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
the lawyers on this forum are John Berryhill, Ari Goldberger, and Howard Neu. I do not know if any or all of them handle escrow, but its quite possible.

GeorgeK

Leap.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe the ones who are lawyers can have a title, such as "Legal Beagle" or something, to set them apart? :) Free, of course, instead of paying with DNF bucks.

TexasFilly

RBS consultant
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by GeorgeK
Maybe the ones who are lawyers can have a title, such as "Legal Beagle" or something, to set them apart? :) Free, of course, instead of paying with DNF bucks.

Good idea.. maybe their 'user name' can be in bold or color or something like that..

HOWARD

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Handling the escrow funds is included in my services of negotiating the purchase or sale of a domain. I prepare the transfer agreement, hold the funds and disburse upon confirmation by WHOIS that the domain has been transfered. On certain payout occasions, I also hold the domain in escrow pending completion of payment.

Ari Goldberger

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Escrow services are included in my services which include sales/purchase negotiations. Drafting the agreement and supervising the transfer is also included. I will also provide escrow service where you have already negotiated a sale or purchase.

TexasFilly

RBS consultant
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thankyou Howard & MrGoldberger for the explaination. Where are your fee's located, or would member need to contact you personally for pricing details?

Glad too see this service on board.

Ari Goldberger

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My fees are not posted. Please feel free to email me or to give me a holler at 856-874-9651.

HOWARD

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'll be happy to discuss my fees with anyone who wishes to email me at [email protected]. I can also be reached during office hours at 954-431-3990.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom