• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Lesbian.tel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jag.me

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 15, 2008
Messages
115
Reaction score
26
Im looking for offers on Lesbian.tel

Cheers

Jag.me
 
Good offers so far but still looking
 
But .tel domains are of no use. You can't build a website on it. Overall, this domain is best suitable for business use and/or to create a business presence.

Anyway, I hope you get the best deal.
 
But .tel domains are of no use. You can't build a website on it. Overall, this domain is best suitable for business use and/or to create a business presence.

Anyway, I hope you get the best deal.

Hi

.tel is a lot of use PM for more details

I will get the right offer soon as I've had alot of offers to date.

I need the cash to fund another project, also a .tel.

Anyway check out the offer I got on sedo.

https://sedo.com/auction/auction_hi...tion_id=53135&tracked=&partnerid=&language=us

Lucky for me that buyer didn't pay, because after I got better offers.
 
Last Bump

Thank You For Offers So Far

Jag
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom