• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

List of available LL.tv names...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NAS125

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2006
Messages
360
Reaction score
0
Hello,
I thought Id be nice and tell people of my findings...
I have never dealt with a .tv name before, so please
dont tell me if I gave away a million dollar name :p
I found these LL.tv names available for grabs...
Hu.tv
Dk.tv
Of.tv
No.tv
Kd.tv
Obviously, most of them spell or abreviate something!
If any get registered, make sure to post them,
and of corse, any donations would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks... Nicolas

Some more, including this prime name
ER.TV - the television show!!!
Ko.tv
Ya.tv
Ty.tv
Eh.tv

Probably many more... Ill do my best :)

No one wants to make use of these?
Hmm...
 
The only place you can register a premium two letter .tv is enom.tv and right now all premium registration have been on hold and nobody can register one. You can only submit a request to enom.tv to let you know when the domain becomes available and for what premium annual fee.
 
Oh,
I found these all through namecheap.com for 50$
:s
 
if you go to namecheap and try to reg- it wont let you
 
^. Exactly. Last time I checked they cost $10k a piece through the .tv registry.
 
Hello,
I thought Id be nice and tell people of my findings...
I have never dealt with a .tv name before, so please
dont tell me if I gave away a million dollar name :p
I found these LL.tv names available for grabs...
Hu.tv
Dk.tv
Of.tv
No.tv
Kd.tv
Obviously, most of them spell or abreviate something!
If any get registered, make sure to post them,
and of corse, any donations would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks... Nicolas

Some more, including this prime name
ER.TV - the television show!!!
Ko.tv
Ya.tv
Ty.tv
Eh.tv

Probably many more... Ill do my best :)

No one wants to make use of these?
Hmm...

trying to solicit donations for a list of names that you can't even register!

seems to me, you would have regged at least one, if you actually thought they were available -
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom