• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Little thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

domain newbie

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2005
Messages
2,642
Reaction score
1
I'm so bored now back to Europe, i would do that all over again, wota a rollercoaster.., better than any imaginable Disneyland

looking for a SERIOUS work offers!
(i'm nu 1 UK media specialist..)

:)
 
wish i had something for you, but i dont..im sure someone here does.
 
ohh $it, gone to lithuanian press...
what i gonna tell my mom :eek:

You are such a cocktea$er and you know it. Don't worry somebody will find you work. We already know you would do strip joint gigs in the U.S. but can you easily obtain U.S. tourist visa?
 
I should tell you guys a story. Once upon a time I belonged to this community that was over run with guys. The profession this community was apart of hardly ever seen women because women normally weren’t into that sort of thing.

Until one day, this hot girl began posting. She caught the attention of all the guys. They couldn’t help but make snide remarks and show off their maleness in order to impress the girl.

About a month later, the girl came forward and confessed she was really a guy. It was one of the other men from the community who was doing an experiment to show how guys would treat her in an online environment where there were really no direct consequences for their actions.

Now, I’m not saying that angel is a guy.....

But I am saying you guys are getting played!!!! :popcorn:

*rotflmao*
 
I should tell you guys a story. Once upon a time I belonged to this community that was over run with guys. The profession this community was apart of hardly ever seen women because women normally weren’t into that sort of thing.

Until one day, this hot girl began posting. She caught the attention of all the guys. They couldn’t help but make snide remarks and show off their maleness in order to impress the girl.

About a month later, the girl came forward and confessed she was really a guy. It was one of the other men from the community who was doing an experiment to show how guys would treat her in an online environment where there were really no direct consequences for their actions.

Now, I’m not saying that angel is a guy.....

But I am saying you guys are getting played!!!! :popcorn:

*rotflmao*
Yeah thats what I thought until her photo appeared
in news of the world?
Now I am not so sure
 
But I am saying you guys are getting played!!!!

I would bet large amounts of money that you are wrong. Mainly because Angel never gave any indication here of her true profession. All this information was brought in by another member. And then there's the forums where she is now looking for work in the States. It adds up to the real deal.
 
who cares... We are all adults are not fools, so we endulge in banter so what lol
 
I would bet large amounts of money that you are wrong.

Being "played" has different connotations. It has nothing to do with her sex, but in the way she craftfully uses language (cocketish, bold, flirtatious...) to get what she wants.

Being relatively young and coming from a former commie country she has no significant life experience and you can tell that she is dumb as a bag of nails when it comes to life in the West (she is 26, but sounds like an immature 16 year old). But that doesn't mean there aren't any dumber Western men from her. In fact when the blood rushes to their nether regions all men in this world are more DUMBER than "Shanna" will ever be. Luckily for her she knows all that, but unfortunately for her she doesn't know some other things.
 
Being "played" has different connotations. It has nothing to do with her sex, but in the way she craftfully uses language (cocketish, bold, flirtatious...) to talk about herself.

and?

Its playful.. no harm done
 
angelx666.com / angelx777.com + Zana Naked Pics + monthly fees = half of dnforum members subscribing. Seems like easy money. :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin:
 
angelx666.com / angelx777.com + Zana Naked Pics + monthly fees = half of dnforum members subscribing. Seems like easy money. :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin:

And just imagine if she'd allowed "custom requests". Her Alexa ratings would rise exponentially to the way "members" of DNF members would rise.
 
Yeah, sure... :smilewinkgrin:

Not that "out" you fool.

:smilewinkgrin:

Zana, I got it... contact Bob Parsons.

I was gonna say exact same thing. His old GoDaddy girl looks more used than the assistant crack whore at Amsterdam train station. Time to bring "new blood". She can be billed as the new NoDaddy girl who romped richer guy than that slimy asshole Bob Parsons is. And just imagine that sexy Eastern European accent!
 
Not that "out" you fool.

:smilewinkgrin:



I was gonna say exact same thing. His old GoDaddy girl looks more used than the assistant crack whore at Amsterdam train station. Time to bring "new blood". She can be billed as the new NoDaddy girl who bedded richer guy than that slimy asshole Bob Parsons is. And just imagine that sexy Eastern European accent!

Yeah, he looks like a major pimp with that 15 carat diamond earring. :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom