Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

LLL.com Parking Revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am not interested in buying any of these (out of my price range at this time), but I was wondering if you could help me with some research I'm doing for a potential business venture down the road. For those of you who own LLL.com domains and have them parked, what sort of average daily revenue do they usually generate?

I'm looking for an average of "random LLL.com domains" (which don't mean or spell anything particular). Again, not looking to buy, this is just for my own personal research/planning.

So, average daily parking revenue for a random LLL.com domain is....?

Thank you!

Poohnix

Lost @Space
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a number of LLL.coms, and the traffic and revenue varies a lot between them, it's impossible to generalize.
If it's been a large site previously, with a lot of expired traffic, it might generate good revenue. But any random combination of letters that hasn't previously been a site doesn't generate much. In general less than 10 uniques per month, and a few pennies in revenue. There isn't much natural type-in traffic, unless it's a well known acronym.

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
For the most of them - 5-20 visitors/day and some peanuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom