• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

LLL.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chappy

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2006
Messages
821
Reaction score
24
Hey guys
What's a rough minimum value of LLL.net which has no x, y, z, or q? I know the range can be huge but I'm looking for the minimum current value.
I'm thinking about $500 but not sure what you guys think.

Thanks
 
IMO you are not out of line. I would say $250-$750 depending on the quality of the combo. Of course exceptional names would be worth more
 
Id say $500 plus is a deal for any LLL net period. Anything less and you stole it :)

And let me be clear , that is in reference to the undesired letters. Most with premium letters or even 2 see $XXXX easily.
 
^yes $500 is a DEAL for any 3 letter NET, PERIOD!

...yes like JP says... 3 letter nets with just 2 premium letters should be around $XXXX.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom