• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

LLLL.com 4 letter .coms remaining???

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameAlot.com

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
0
Does anyone have the latest numbers on how many LLLL.coms are remaining as I know they are going fast! Especially pronouncable ones, brandable ones, and those with just good letters. Any numerical info you guys can provide on the trend would be appreciate.
 
look at dyyo.com to see what's left, they have a search function for 4 letter .com
 
The site is down "cgi limit reached"

Does any one have info from there own testing/tasting?

Thanks
 
Nice site/tools: looks like 65,487 left
 
yes but thats quite a lot..i dont know when LLLL.com will start getting decent offers...I have a few of them.
 
yes but thats quite a lot..i dont know when LLLL.com will start getting decent offers...I have a few of them.

That seems like a lot. But it would only take about ~$390,000 for a company or individual to swoop in and take them all. And after some of domain sales that occured this year, I'm sure there's a number of entities with that kind of bank roll. I've been reading some old post on here about LLL.com and every one used to think 17,000 was a lot now all LLL.com and character combos are taken.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom