• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed LLWS.info -- big potential?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJizzel

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2006
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
LLWS.info

I am actually surprised this name wasnt taken up by the Little League World Series. Its a lot shorter and easier to put in then LittleLeague.org, which I believe is their official site for the time being in regards to the Little League World Series. The event itself is played every year and is covered on ESPN for several weeks, and I think this domain could be easily worked into something useable for the brass that run the Little League World Series.

I suppose it could be used for other things too...but I just wanted to throw in the more obvious term when you see LLWS. If youre a sports buff I think its an automatic.

Anyways, an appraisal would be useful. Thanks again.
 
don't see much value but I'd say develop it and see what happens.
 
try some luck selling to enduser, otherwize, mid $xx
 
Wow thats very interesting. I had no idea at all. Any more input on this domain would be helpful to all the domain wizards out there.
 
non pronounceable 4 letter .info,and you can always find some meaning for an acronym, I think the .com version even would only be worth mid to high $xx, the .info is regfee IMO
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom