• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Loanus.org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

editionblog

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
197
Reaction score
0
Loanus.org

Any thoughts for that domain thanks
 
I would have said 'lend us' myself, but then I'm Irish and I know that in the States 'loan' is used as a verb.

But even if it weren't, it sounds OK to me. Although it might not be great in terms of the normal way people say it (except in Ireland, where someone might say to a friend, 'lend us a few bob till Friday,' even though he's just talking about himself), 'loan' is a good keyword, and us is very common.

I don't particularly like the name myself, but then the names I've been buying no one else seeks to like, so I guess it's all a matter of taste. Anyway, good luck with it. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom