• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale localwhois gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollayo

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2002
Messages
430
Reaction score
0
why did localwhois stop?
 
I just noticed that its down. Thats to bad. I tried the one at domainguru.com, but it just redirects me to domainsbot.com when I click "search".

RMF
 
no more free service, they change it to domainsbot, a fee-based service.
 
Who needs them anyway.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom