• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

LON,com generic LLL.com LOAN.com typo $100-$150 day revenue - EMERGENCY BIN: $2500!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sedo pulled a fast one, for sure :D
 
you mean a reaaaaaaaaaallllllyyy slow one....again and again and again
 
I've one going since March 1st - and no, that's not a joke.
 
The L0N.com owner has complained about this thread. He doesn't want his name associated with jelly abusers. I'm sorry buy Focus has been banned. April Fools.
 
Damn you Focus, you didn't tell me it was an IDN sale (Idiot's Domain Name).
 
The L0N.com owner has complained about this thread. He doesn't want his name associated with jelly abusers. I'm sorry buy Focus has been banned. April Fools.


?!?!?!?!?!?!?! damn you got me...I was reading and saw those words..and had terrible flashbacks..:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: you got me! lol :lol:

btw - the owner is a bud of mine ;)

jelly abusers
I swear I am gonna start my own jelly company... "Mocus Jelly"

shall I post a link? hehehe
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom