• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed long but premium

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm I don't see much value there I'm afraid, it's too long and shouldn't it be Futures?
 
Reg Fee...


Sori mas... :lol:
 
Hmm I don't see much value there I'm afraid, it's too long and shouldn't it be Futures?


perhaps that's why the similar domain become valuable cause of the previous site using futures.

I don't know the market detail. but by overture it get nore than 1500 and by google get xx,xxx result in exact match. some time i read in forum people using premiumdomain if theywant to buy. if the result not premium, the use the reason to deny offer.

and now the other ext (net, org, us have been taken, .us also for sale), anyone want to register .biz and .info? why people follow me register them? why.
 
I don't know the market detail. but by overture it get nore than 1500 and by google get xx,xxx result in exact match

Google:
1 - 10 av ca. 146 for FutureTradingSystem

reg fee
 
Google:
1 - 10 av ca. 146 for FutureTradingSystem

reg fee

It has 42,000 google returns, you need to separate the words.

The domain name is regfee and the "domain score" isn't worth crap.
 
well I guess at the end of the day it depends if it gathers any natural traffic.
The ovt tends to indicate that it might...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom