• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Looking for a broker

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EthanJenkins

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2006
Messages
200
Reaction score
19
Hello.

I have approximately 300 domain names that I would like to sell in one package, iff possible. They all have to do with bird flu and pandemic flu preparedness. I bought them last year before anyone had ever heard of the bird flu, h5n1, pandemic flu, etc ...

Anyway, I had bought 2000 domain names and I narrowed it down to the top 300. Pandemic flu will most likely be big business soon for a number reasons. First, pandemics happen every 25 - 40 based on science. The last pandemic was in 1968, which was approximately 39 years ago. Based on science we will have a pandemic within the next 12 - 24 months. Now, it could be much sooner than that, and the bird flu is obviously the front runner as it's an influenza virus.

In a pandemic flu crisis, people would also be forced to work out of their homes, and, they would need to start internet based businesses. Either way, these names would have an enormous upside value over the next year or so.

Since there are 300 names, I had to create a dedicated website page so they can easily be viewed without posting all of them here. I would like to locate a broker to help me sell these in one package, or if anyone has any ideas as to how I might sell them, any suggestions would be appreciated. The separate page to view these names is located at www.PandemicNames.com.

Thanks for any help. Any ideas? :frusty:

Ryan

[email protected]
714.965.5950
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom