Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Looking for a German speaking person =>> $100 for the work

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I need to play my chance on a domain expired a couple of weeks ago but not yet in redemption, it's owned by a German company and, even if I tried to reach them by email/fax, probably they didn't pay enough attention to my proposal or they didn't understand a lot my English :(

I need a German guy (or a German speaking person) who can call them directly proposing to purchase the domain on my behalf (I'll PM full details to anyone able to help me).

I offer 400F$ to cover your phone call cost and, in case of success, I'll give you US$100 as a thanks for your help.
In case for any reason they should opt for leaving it expires instead of selling, you agree that you did a new "paid" experience with your phone call paid in advance but nothing more in addition.

Please, PM me if you think to have a chance to help.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Many thanks for your kind proposal, I forgot to update the thread ... Nicorlino played a chance on it few days ago but with no result because he has been unable to reach the responsible for that domain.

Thanks again ... Soon I should have another domain to acquire always from a German company, I'll let you know and, of course, you'll be "paid" for your help :)

FMS

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Let me know if you need help with the German or if you got it covered.

Monie8

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sure, thanks all guys ... I take a note of your names so I'll be able to contact you promptly in case of need (and I'll surely need your help in the next weeks).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom