• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Looking for a partner regging foreign traffic names

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
3,491
Reaction score
17
Hi,

I am looking for someone, an investor, to partner up with to register foreign (swedish) traffic names. I live in Sweden and have found a couple of typos and other names that I suspect get good traffic. However, some of these names (like .nu, which is VERY large in Sweden, even some government sites use it) are quite pricey, due to some new regulations regarding 1, 2 and 3 letter names (around $300, depending)

.SE is much cheaper, you can get them for around $13.

If anyone is interested in partnering up with me, where you supply funds and I supply names and we split 50/50, don't hesitate to PM or Email me (stefansson -at- g m a i ldotcom )

The sites I am looking at are amongst the biggest in Sweden and the typos are good

Let me know
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom