• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Looking for a site valuation

Status
Not open for further replies.

haynes8

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
563
Reaction score
1
I have decided to sell a site I have just started, I am looking for any help I can get on a valuation of it. If anyone can help give me an idea, please PM me for the site details.

I have sold one of 5 ad spots for $15.00 per month and this is the first month of adsense for the site and as or right now it is at $33.00 for month to date.

Its a forum (motorcycle) and in its first month has gotten 413 members, 684 topics and 6400 posts. its bike/brand specific so the membership tends to be participating members. I have had a couple members ask about buying and would like to know what a basic value would/could be.

Thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom