Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Looking for a virtual team

Status
Not open for further replies.

abuzant3d

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have recently hunted an excellent domain name for an online discussion board that might really become big fast and easy.

I am interested in getting introduced to some of you guys here that might be interested in forming a virtual team of 6-10 developers, admins, moderators that will run the thing.

Lets assume the domain name is FOOforums.com, i will be listing some of my ideas below as this might make it easier to see my point of view about the project.

I am planning to have about 10 sub-domains, for example..
- hosting.FOOforums.com
- money.FOOforums.com
- etc....

In general, the forums will make the profit of google adsense and/or other advertisers.

As for any sorum system, the initial work will involve making desicion on the main boards and forums, membership levels, some theme for the system and of course the forum system that we will be using.

Afterwards, we will need to divide the system into smaller parts which we will be moderating. I know this might seem nothing but a joke to most of you, but the hunted domain name can really make it through very easily.

Interested?
Thank you. Please send an email to bin.esmtp(@)GMail.com with the following information:​
  • Your Full Name
  • Your age and country
  • Spoken Languages
  • Some self-introduction
  • Level Of Knowledge of Apache/Unix/PHP/MYSQL
  • Any forum administration expirience?
  • List of websites you 'currently' run
  • What and how do you think you can help?
  • How much time can you be giving the project weekly?
  • Any other information you think can help

Waiting for your inquiries by mail or PM here.

Thanks everybody for your time,
Have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators