• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Looking for Enom Reseller account ($8.95)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fornit

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
428
Reaction score
0
Please PM if you have any.
Thanks
 
Let me know if you still need a Free Enom account with $8.95 pricing.

Lifetime assistance available!
 
Hey Don - long time no talk!

How are things?

UpYo.com... I love it!
 
Thanks for PM's and replies but i need reseller account on enom.com not on your sites.
Thanks!
 
Fornit - this is on enom.com

Once I set you up, you'll be doing all activity directly through enom.com

You'll never hear from me again unless you need support, in which case I am easy to reach.
 
Rocket2Uranus is right. That is just a sign up script for enom. You can't sign up a discounted account through enom unless we manually create an reseller account for you. The easiest way (without changing password etc) is to use the sign up script inputting all by yourself. Like mine also http://www.domainhosting.cc/resellers.php
 
i need an enom account as well, in order to be able to use their api.
where can i get such an account?
i would be glad if you could pm me.
thanks ;)
 
go ahead and click my link, and I'll get you set right up.
 
I have a direct (not a sub-account) $8.95 account with enom that I am no longer using. If interested, PM me. The account contains about 8 names that I will toss in. I will sell the domains + account for $100 PayPal. I spent $495.00 to open the account some time ago, but never really use it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom