Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

looking for experienced webdesigner or developer to partner with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shipster

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
undefined

I'm looking for someone good with webdesign or php or any of that stuff for my website. I have a domain,hosting, and the design is complete,all you would need to do is help me out with certain tasks if i need help with them. I have an online magazine that i'm creating and my web knowledge is limited. My hosting uses cpanel. I'm looking for someone who's interested and can help with matters that i'm unaware of. If you like the idea and weant to help with that aspect of the magazine and have some fun with it and help out then let me know...

aol im: shiptheshocker
email and msn. [email protected]

shipster

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's not a paid position,just some general programming help around the site to make sure things run smoothly,but it's a fun website,meant to have fun, we're not some professional business or something like that. Although we wish to be run profesionally through webdesign/development, the goal of the site is to make people laugh and have some fun.Besides most of the hard work is done already...

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Fun is fun.

But time = money ;-)

pavsta

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
so basically you want us to make / develop you a website using like PHP for free? Just cos its a fun site?

opportunitymagic

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Heel Pavsta, Heel...:) maybe we could take a look at the site, recommend some things that he could use that to make the site work better, like phpnuke, or forum board or something, If he has cpanel, he probably has fantastico installed, and he could use some of the free stuff that comes with it to make his site better.

shipster

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
well, it's at www.boobnewb.com , i have 2 people who were nice enough to help me out for free so far,so it's nice to know that some people out there are willing to help out and make the site better without charging money.

opportunitymagic

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ship, could not bring up your site

hotdog_pk

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
works for me... its a pretty good layout however i would center the entire thing in the middle of the screen to make it look better.

opportunitymagic

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I like the new and improved!

hotdog_pk

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
much better and also faster loading, wd

shipster

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
so any of you want to help me with any of the coding for the new improved site with php or mysql to finish some pages that need to be completed before the site begins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom