Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Daily Diamond

Looking For Good Credit Card Affiliate(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi

Do you know of any good credit card affiliate programs? There seems to be so many and I've had some bad dealings with forex affiliates ("the cheque is in the mail..."), so your opinions would be appreciated.

I have two .ca domains with ovt over 100,000 in this niche and would like to develop them.

Thanks
Roy

Domain Summit 2024

RepCentral

DN Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, I it's not PPC but Commission Junction (cj.com) has over 60 credit card affiliate programs when I searched just a second ago.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, I it's not PPC but Commission Junction (cj.com) has over 60 credit card affiliate programs when I searched just a second ago.

LOL that's far too funny - I was just in there and was thinking - boy there are lots of them here! Can anyone recommend any one though?

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LOL that's far too funny - I was just in there and was thinking - boy there are lots of them here! Can anyone recommend any one though?

Most of the CJ affiliates are damn poor at converting leads. And payment is only for actual sales. PPC paid us more for the cc leads and more overall. My earnings went up 5x or so when I left CJ. It's been a couple of years so maybe they've improved. But I would experiment before committing major $$$ to a project using their affiliates.

JMO

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Most of the CJ affiliates are damn poor at converting leads. And payment is only for actual sales. PPC paid us more for the cc leads and more overall. My earnings went up 5x or so when I left CJ. It's been a couple of years so maybe they've improved. But I would experiment before committing major $$$ to a project using their affiliates.

JMO

Thanks for taking the time to let us know. I signed up for a few of them and was approved already, but haven't had the chance to look at their creatives yet. I was hoping they had a nice and easy solution - ie - quick two and three page wonders.

I've got a few CJ affiliates converting very well, but yes, some are also very poor considering all the leads I send them.

Roy

leo

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sending you guys a PM :)

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As an alternative to CJ, look at LinkSys.

Right now it seems that the internet is saturated with so many CC offers and banners, I don't see how any get much conversion at all.

Another alternative is to go to Visa, MC, and AmEX sites as well as leading banking institutions and see if they have direct affiliate programs.

I would start a search at something like BankRate.com, click on CREDIT CARD.

You'll then see lots of options. What you end up with is a listing of the best offers from the best banks. I know it's a lot of work, but IF YOU are truly offering the best options rather than just let random BS CC offers appear, I would imagine you would have a higher conversion for a legitimate product.

It's just an option...one of many.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Lots of support for ncsreporting.com - I'll have to check them out. Thanks for taking the time everyone!

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
www.MakeMoneyWithCreditCards.com - You park your domains yet have a fully customizable, search engine indexable directory of all credit card offers.

Looks interesting but I'm always leery of any business that does not openly list their company address, telephone, email etc etc as this one does not.

Have you worked with them yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom