Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Looking for LL.com or single word high value .com

Status
Not open for further replies.

MejCdj

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Buyer has put out feelers for LL.com and single word dictionary nouns or high profile services. Dot com only. (Enlgish only please)

There is no budget at this time. All transaction details will be discussed after an agreement is made and a sale is pending.

Please PM ONLY names that are similar to:

gh.com, ls.com, rn.com or traffic.com, lawyer.com, glass.com invest.com, sales.com. Please put the name in the subject line of the PM.

This buyer is only interested in the cream of the crop. Please send names and (reasonlable) asking prices. Prices should be in the $20K and up range. If you have an exceptional name, please send it for consideration. As I said, there is no set budget at this time.

I am posting this in several forums, so please forgive me if I am a little slower with replies. If your name is accepted for consideration, you will be notified via PM, if your name is not accepted for consideration, you will recieve 'Thank you for your time" via PM. I will not be able to debate or answer questions as to why your name was not considered. Please do not take it
personally and please understand this is for a buyer, not myself.

Thank You!

MejCdj

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All PMs replied to. Some really nice names comming in.
First list sent. Will send another in 2 days or so.
Thanks

MejCdj

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All PMs replied to. Thank for your offers.
I have sent him 2 lists. I will contact all of you via PM when I hear back from him on his choices.
I will re-open this offer for new names if he has not found all he is looking for.
Mej

MejCdj

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi all.. PMs replied to... TY

I wanted to thank all who PMed me with your names.
The buyer sends his thanks for your offers. He has made his choices. If you have not recived an offer/counter offer or request for sale info from me via PM, your name was not selected at this time.

Thanks again,

mejcdj

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Your post is in the wrong category.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom