• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Looking for partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexmax

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2002
Messages
2,209
Reaction score
0
Not the partner, in the normal sense, but kinda of a working motivating team.

If you are looking to build an online business, and have domains or sites, klets talk.

I need to explain much better. I have 14 million projects, but I backed into this business for passive income, and its turned into my full time job, but nothing is passive. If you are looking to develop some sites, and build passive income perhaps we could push each other and bounce ideas off each other. I'm involved in several areas of the internet and really can't decide what to promote next, or what I should specialize in.

I guess the working relationship would be very different depending on what you are trying to do, and what you can do. I prefer(most have really) a US partner as I would want to have frequent phones calls.

Anyway if you are trying to build a passive income or make the internet pay you full time, please PM me. Please don't post, PM. Thanks for your time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom