Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
NDD Camp 2024

Looking for PopUp Sponsors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frontline

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I am looking for a generic popup sponsor that ACTUALLY PAYS for my domain portfolio. This should be a sponsor that spans alot of categories or just general popups, not one specific product as I want to use the same sponsor for all my domains. If you have one that you like and is reliable, I will definately check em out and sign up under one of your referral codes if they have it. Thanks!

adutopia.com

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Here is one I have used. I was more successful with them before popup blockers. But they still do really well for me.

Here is there advertising blurb.
If you are approved, you'll get ad code that will allow TMP to serve pop-under ads to your site. TMP buys and serves the ads, and you don't have to lift a finger. Then, as your users interact with the ads, TMP receives money from its advertisers and gives you 65% of the revenue it collects.

It's a great program because TMP does all of the work while you make money. So check out TMP Express by following this link www.trafficmp.com/tmpexpress/main/splash_visitor.asp?refId=3000 and start earning revenue for your site

Good luck guys and I hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators