Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Looking For Someone to Write a 1-Time Anti-WLS Article

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
With the October ICANN meeting and the possibility of a WLS decision coming up at that time, I want to run a pair of articles in Domain Name Journal side-by-side - one by a WLS advocate and the other by a WLS opponent. Howard Hoffman (HiOSilver) has agreed to write the Pro-WLS article and I am now seeking someone to express the Anti-WLS case.

You would basically detail the reasons you think WLS is a bad idea. I can help both writers edit and organize their article if needed. Once the two basic articles are done, I will send each to the opposing writer who will then be allowed to add a closing segment to his piece answering any points brought up by the other writer that they would like to address.

I would like to get this done and published by the end of August so it will run for several weeks prior to the ICANN meeting. These articles will be widely read, so here is a golden opportunity for you to make your case. I will include an introduction to each writer which will include links to their key site so you will gain some promotional benefit for your efforts (in lieu of cash of course :) ).

Send me a PM if you are interested - thanks!

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I need to amend this procedure a bit as it has occurred to me that I couldn't select someone in advance unless I was already familiar with their work. So I am throwing this open to everyone. If you wish to write an article, do so and email it to me. I will use the best one and use materials from the others in our letters to the editor section. If someone steps forward who I already know is intimately familiar with WLS, then I would accept their offer to help. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom