• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Looking for trades for high traffic good keyword names

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitronet

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2003
Messages
681
Reaction score
0
I am looking for high type-in traffic names - at least 50 uniques per day, but preferably much more.

Looking for keyword, typos, TM'd, anything with good type in traffic, so have accurate traffic figures ready.

I will only trade .com for .com, .net for .net, or .org for .org

There are over 2000 domains at http://www.dnhq.com and I'm ready to trade 99% of them.

Go there, pick out 5 or 10 you would like, then send me those with trade combos of what you have.

I'm doing trades like crazy, and I've got some great domains to trade.
 
nitronet said:
I'm doing trades like crazy, and I've got some great domains to trade.

Yes you are!

I sent another PM for a 3rd trade scenario.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom