• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Looking for trades for some of my domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitronet

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2003
Messages
681
Reaction score
0
I am looking to do trades for names or groups of names.

I am looking for keyword (one or two words), TM'd keywords, or typos - .com only with a minimum of 100 uniques per day, preferably type-ins.

PM ONLY with what you have and what you would like to trade for, please don't waste my time with made up words or crap domains that you know are worthless. I will also need to see stats that show the traffic.

If you have a name and would prefer cash, tell me your price - I don't make offers.

Don't try to trade for a name that is worth 1000's with a name that is worth 50 bucks.

The names I am putting up for possible trades are these...

slap.com
highsecurity.com
slop.com
emission.com
assignment.com
empires.com
gogogirl.com
racketeer.com
trainee.com
trainees.com
dumbbell.com
dopes.com
oqk.com
 
Still looking for trades on these names or will sell if offer is right.

slap.com
highsecurity.com
slop.com
emission.com
assignment.com
empires.com
gogogirl.com
racketeer.com
trainee.com
trainees.com
dumbbell.com
dopes.com
oqk.com
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom