Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Looking to get back into the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loun

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am looking to try to get back into the swing of things to pick up some useful names for what im doing. Anyone have some links to offer for the best deleteds list and or perhaps a small grabber (not looking to compete for the top names just for some small time ones i can use not resell)

Lemme know some thoughts i will also do some searching here but id rather get experience and opinions from you guys. thanks

cokee

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
hey how come you let "qyy.com" go? the bidding price right now is $365 in NW!

Loun

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
to be honest i have let a bunch of 3 letter nets and orgs drop. I used to have qyy.com net and org as a set and started developing names and letting the rest that i wasnt going to develop drop. Just didnt want to spend the time or effort in buying to resell anymore. Mostly because the market is so hideous selling to other resellers and wasnt worth my time or effort seeking out buyers.

I felt as if you cant compete for the better names anymore theres not reason to dabble with "ok" names to try to sell. My time was better spent developing sites into 1k revenue streams. As far as qyy.com more specifically I still own it thanks to gregr who reregged it for me "Record expires on 02-Dec-2003"

Back to where to go from here. I am looking at a way to look for expiring domains, trying to figure out drop times / dates per register and or get drop lists and possibly a grabber. I used to be involved and I of course no some secrets are gaurded blah blah blah but am just looking to find out what I can since things have changed in the year I havent been involved and the rest I will learn as I go again.

Im sure theres enough people that know me from AfterNic that I will get some help getting back into things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators