Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Looking to pay someone to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Great idea: I'm amazed how few people are buying names/sites with 10-200 uniques a day. There's great opportunity at that level.

Originally posted by safesys
i use goto to see how high the bid on the term that *exactly* matches my domain is.

Multiply the bid by the unique traffic you get on the domain and you have an idea of the "traffic only" value for the doman.

Interesting post safe. But is is it actually possible to earn the same amount per hit as the top value of a bid on overture?

From the limited experience I have it seems its difficult to earn even 10% of that figure, though others may have a had different fortunes.

I think is worth bearing in mind that a lot of people are scripting overture now, it was easy a year or so ago. In fact I picked up a quite a few domains, but these days it seems the pickings are rather slim...

The people placing the bids see the bid value in each visitor to their site generated by the search engine. They are prime candidates to buy the domain as they already see value in the term that the domain matches.

But the value is to that advertiser, your own mileage will vary - and pretty wildly.

Just another tool, not a guarantee sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom