Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Lot of 10 NNNNN.com Zipcodes! Cheapest you'll find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaadoo

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All Reged at Name.com with basically a whole year left on them! Looking to sell these quick as a bulk.

Don't miss out your chance on the next boom. If you don't already know, all the NNNNN.com has already been regged recently. There are only 100,000 combos of these as opposed to like half a million with LLLL.com. Some people speculate that they may go up to $50 for a random NNNNN.com by the end of the year.

Many people don't know this but this is a fact. NNN.com are worth more than LLL.com, NNNN.com are worth more than LLLL.com. And look at it here, 5 digits numbers are zipcodes, so this is going to be a great plus for the NNNNN.com Market.

36946.com
Cangas, Spain

09194.com
Villoruebo, Spain

43183.com
Výslun�*, Czech Republic

09141.com
Abajas, Spain

51434.com
Sweden

08144.com
Hirschfeld, German

09294.com
Treviño, Spain

08274.com
Sant Feliu Sasserra, Spain

06849.com
Dessau,Germany

09146.com
Los Altos, Spain

BIN - $18 a piece

Just ask yourself when's the last time you ever seen NNNNN.com Zipcodes go for this Cheap!!! I can accept offers too but really looking BIN, I may sell if offer is close to the BIN price. Also I'm looking for bulk buys only! If you want to offer on them individually, you can expect to pay about $35 a piece.

You can check for zipcodes with google map or here http://www.embassyworld.com/data/Zip_Codes.html .
TimeStamp in affect!

Payment Method - Paypal and E-Gold

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators