• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Lot of 2 Popular Traffic Websites

Status
Not open for further replies.

wistow

Wistow.net
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2004
Messages
902
Reaction score
0
Hi

Consolidating my interests, so I am selling two of my established sites.

Firstly we have http://www.clickbully.com
Members: 696
URL's in rotation: 1,574
PR: 4/10
Averages 343 uniques per day over last month

Secondly we have http://www.adbully.com
Members: 473 (350 joined newsletter)
Banners in rotation: 346
PR: 3/10
Averages 743 uniques per day over last month

I will also include the domain names ExitBully.com and TextBully.com for any exit or text exchange that you would like to establish.

Selling both as a package.

Please PM me with any questions.

Kind Regards,

Craig
 
Do these sites require a windows server to operate?
 
xlr9 said:
Do these sites require a windows server to operate?

I doubt it.

Edit- oops i was wrongo
 
Yeah, what is your ballpark number for $$$ ?

Thanks.
 
Hey said:
I doubt it.

I'm thinking the ASP pages might not work on my Linux box..
 
xlr9 you can put a addon for perl i think in apache to let ASP work on it , my ded server provider was going to do it for me so it can be done :)
 
searcher said:
xlr9 you can put a addon for perl i think in apache to let ASP work on it , my ded server provider was going to do it for me so it can be done :)

Thanks. I investigated and my provider can privide it with Chilisoft Asp, but it costs! I'll bail I think - I have no desire to learn asp. Thanks anyways, Good lukc in the auction - they are gr8 sites :-)
 
i know asp and am for hire :)
 
Hi

The sites do require a windows server as far as I know. (That's what box they are on at the moment)

If you can make your linux box host ASP that's great, but I cannot guarantee that the sites will work on a linux box for obvious reasons :)

As for ballpark figure, I will take offers until tomorrow :)

If you wish to send an offer, please send by PM, no matter how high/low I will not be offended

Thanks for the interest!

Craig
 
last chance, get your offers in!

ends tomorrow!

Craig
 
come on people, get your offers in before its too late!
Need to sell today due to needin finances.

Also have a few domains pm me for details.

Thanks!

Craig
 
please pm me highest offers on the sites so far.
Thx
 
PM Sent

Kind Regards,

Craig
 
Could you pm me the offers you have now and your buyout price.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom