• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Lottery Winnner Wants Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolansco

LLL or HELLL
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2006
Messages
1,179
Reaction score
1
:devil_smile:

NOT REALLY ! HA !

BUT .... if you won the lottery , what "unbranded" domain would you like to buy ..... ?

Sex.com... Yahoo etc etc are excluded .... Only undeveloped/very underdeveloped domains and a reason WHY ?

I will personally paypal $10 to the most inspiring/funny answer !

Post Here....
 
No more ? ........ And I thought you were all verry witty !
 
I would buy pickyourlotterynumbers.com. And I would sell my advice as to which lottery numbers people should pick
 
thericherjerk.com
and show off what i did with the money

might get a lawyers letter tho from that one
 
I would buy 069.com from you Gerard and turn it into a PG13 site with people eating things upside down. NO "cats" involved. Remember, PG13. :)
 
vainglorious.com

Then blog about how wonderful my new extreme wealth filled life is. You know, rub it in real good. Lots of cheesy pictures of me with hot girls, fast cars, nice homes, on the beach etc.

Ah good times...
 
Presumably a lottery winner has a knack for buying winners ... a domain name, that I conveniently have for sale, might fit their needs...

BuyWinners.com

Ron
 
If I won the lottery I wouldnt buy domains like i do now. Id go for something I could enjoy, not for the money. A vanity name maybe start a silly blog. Something that could keep me entertained while I kick back on my yacht
 
I would buy lotteryblog.com and detail my exploits around the world.
 
I'd develop a pixel page and fill a part of it everyday with pictures of me having luxury days allover the world... MyMillionairePixels.com? ...and i'd refuse high offers for my domain names... only accepting the lowest ones... :fish2:
 
DotLeader said:
thericherjerk.com
and show off what i did with the money

might get a lawyers letter tho from that one

He already owns that.. or at least one of his affiliates does..

I wouldn't necessarily buy any new domains. I WOULD however use the money on current projects, depending on how much I won. If it was a TON then I would probably splurge a little as well. :-)
 
dolansco said:
:devil_smile:

NOT REALLY ! HA !

BUT .... if you won the lottery , what "unbranded" domain would you like to buy ..... ?

Sex.com... Yahoo etc etc are excluded .... Only undeveloped/very underdeveloped domains and a reason WHY ?

I will personally paypal $10 to the most inspiring/funny answer !

Post Here....


I would buy domain names for sure. Developed, undeveloped, anything I felt I could use and or make into something. I would grow and mature some other domains with some super marketing campaigns in many countries. I would try to corner the market on a few ideas and reg all names for 10 years. Cheers,

Acro
 
i would have my wife buy some of my domains for 100's of thousands so i could say i told you they werent crappy names
 
HowIWonTheLotteryDoingAbsolutelyNothing.com

I'd write my own eBook, sell good luck charms, have a random lottery number generator, sell T-Shirts that say "I'm with a lottery winner" or "I look this way because I won the lottery"
 
nafti said:
I would buy 069.com from you Gerard and turn it into a PG13 site with people eating things upside down. NO "cats" involved. Remember, PG13. :)

THE WINNER !

Reasons ....

He would buy 069.com from me ( and I`d be no doubt rich as I would get paid very well :smokin: )
Because he would eat MUFFins and not "cats" ?
And MUFFins are delicious :)

Thanks all.....

nafti ... PM me your paypal .........
 
What's the deal with you and muffins?
 
Wow, I actually won something other than a cookie or a muffin. lol :)

I forgot to add, yes, "muffins" are indeed delicious.

Thanks Gerard. PM sent.
 
Payment Sent .....

Thanks again Nafti


regards
acronym007 said:
What's the deal with you and muffins?

69... "Muff"ins ..... Pussy-Cat .... ??? .......
 
dolansco said:
69... "Muff"ins ..... Pussy-Cat .... ??? .......

ugh, worst innuendo I've heard in a while

:puke:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom