Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
NDD Camp 2024

loudcash.com .... how can this possibly be ok...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

paymaster7

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So, Loudcash, as far as I can tell pays you to get people to download Adware and Spyware in the form of an IE Toolbar download.... how can this possibly be ok/legal/good for anyone's site?
I downloaded loudcash's toolbar from the first site I put the code on it - to check it out before I let my users be exposed to it.... and lo and behold within 5 minutes of the download, I've got an assload of spyware and adware on my computer. I mean, seriously disruptive stuff - I couldn't keep up with the popups, neither could the google popup blocker or my own popup blocker....
I guess I don't understand how their company isn't in a lot of trouble for this..putting a Trojan Horse on someone's computer is not legal, right? That's basically what these folks are doing......
Further, I guess I don't understand how people can **** over their visitors to their website by putting this code on their page....
Gross.
John

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I took it off the 3 sites I had it on. It does seem a bit sleazy. Kinda like running your properties like a slumlord.

Darren06

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Its money isnt it? Thats what the company is about. Moral or not its money.

fryman04

Master of the cave
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree, and it's good money. I have a site that gets 2,000 uniques per day. I tried everything: adsence, popups, affiliate marketing, everything I could think of to get some income from the site, with no success. I decided to try out loudcash, and I am now earning $20 each day.

This doesn't install any trojans, give me a break. It does install spyware, but what the heck, that's why spybot got invented.

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
fryman04 said:
I agree, and it's good money. I have a site that gets 2,000 uniques per day. I tried everything: adsence, popups, affiliate marketing, everything I could think of to get some income from the site, with no success. I decided to try out loudcash, and I am now earning $20 each day.

This doesn't install any trojans, give me a break. It does install spyware, but what the heck, that's why spybot got invented.

n/m :party:

PS3Domains

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine makes $8000 a month from using LoudCash.

ZaZZeR.com

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have had months of $7500 checks from loudcash/searchbarcash. They pay well and they pay on time, evertime.
There are plenty of spyware removers out there and the stuff that gets installed isn't all that bad anyway, except for blazefind.
They distribute Internet Optimizer, 180 Solutions and Blazefind and all are easy to remove. Totally worth it and I would recommend them over any other activex.

From experience, do not use Overpro. They install 13 different spyware apps and it took me 4 days and $1800 to clean up my 9 machines.

NetPalNow/Vista/Mindset Interactive is not too bad. They install a couple apps like Bargain Buddy, and some desktop icons, but I got decent results from them and they always pay on time.

Corwin

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
so is it legal? i mean is it legal to propose their affiliate program on our domain names?

ZaZZeR.com

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It is legal. Users have the opportunity to NOT install it if they don't want to. And it follows all the new guidlines.

PS3Domains

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I dont make quite as much as others from LoudCash. About $4000 a month right now. I havent found any other activex like LoudCash, yet.

fryman04

Master of the cave
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The only thing I don't like about loudcash is that their stats only show 50% of the traffic I really get.

I singed up at overpro, but after checking out their crappy site I decided not to use them, and now I get an email from some guy every single day asking me when will I put the code up.

MilkyLicker, how many times did you setup your popup to show? I am using 3 times right now, but I'd like to hear your opinion, do you think I should increase it to get higher conversions? What other setting would you recommend?

Hey

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ack i hate active x or spyware stuff etc. i prefer to run my sites with text links , ppc , or just regular old CPM banners w/popups. Doesn't make as much (well textlinks and PPC is sometimes an exception) but in my opinion i don't think it's right to fudge up stupid people's computers . I have many dumb friends that click yes because it is annoying and they want to get it out of the way , my friend who was over a couple nights ago i let him on my computer i come back from the bathroom and I find like 4 search bars and bargain buddy on my computer and he acts like it's nothing . So i think these programs should just end , I will be happy the day congress decides to make giving spyware illegal :)

5starAffiliates

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
HOW CAN YOU GUYS MARKET THIS TRASH???

Don't you realize that 180 and some of the other ADWARE programs you are helping to spread STEAL affiliate commissions??? They are parasites and you are helping to spread them! You may make some money selling it, but then you are also losing money when they steal your commissions from other programs.

Programs like this HURT the entire industry. Programs like this increase the number of spyware and anti-adware programs - MANY OF WHICH EAT OR BLOCK AFFILIATE COOKIES SO THAT NO ONE MAKES MONEY.

Yes I'm YELLING and SCREAMMING MAD!

Don't call yourself an affiliate and then spread a scourge that hurts everyone in the industry!

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well I had already punted it before I read Linda's post, but If that doesn't make you think twice about it, nothing will.

And I can assure you Linda knows of what she speaks..err...writes. I've been reading and learning from her at webproworld for a while now. If it has to do with affiliates, she does have a grasp of the subject. :)

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Linda.. I usually rip peoples head soff on this type of garbage put I was so pissed I figured I would stay out of it.

I think the moderating is going downhill fast..this topic should not have even be allowed

fryman04

Master of the cave
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That "trash" makes me $600 a month, when I was getting $4 a month selling affiliate crap.

So go yell at your dog and take a Valium.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
fryman04 said:
That "trash" makes me $600 a month, when I was getting $4 a month selling affiliate crap.

So go yell at your dog and take a Valium.

listen scumbag.. your screwing with everyones income by pushing that trash..you aought to be sitting in jail cell.

You care ONLY about yourself..thats the attiude that forces everyone else to put up with your garbage.. you cant compete so you CHEAT..

Darren06

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
bidawinner said:
listen scumbag.. your screwing with everyones income by pushing that trash..you aought to be sitting in jail cell.

You care ONLY about yourself..thats the attiude that forces everyone else to put up with your garbage.. you cant compete so you CHEAT..

I usually ignore this bullshit that goes around but calling him a scumbag because he would rather make $600 than $4 is not appropriate. If you want to call someone a scumbag call the creators of the program that. HE OWNS HIS SITE NOT ANYONE ELSE; THEREFORE HE SHOULD DO WHAT HE WANTS WITH IT. THIS IS NOT A COMMUNIST INTERNET.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators