• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Lowest of lowball offers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I responded with a decent offer, a little high, but still nothing outrageous, in the low $xxx area... They responded with a whopping $7 offer!

I just decided to decline this time and not bother, we will see if this party is seriously interested and if they submit another offer...
 
just got PM lowball - $3800 for LLL.com :lol:

shall we make this the official name & shame lowball thread? :yes:

maybe not :blush: :smilewinkgrin:
 
shall we make this the official name & shame lowball thread? :yes:

maybe not :blush: :smilewinkgrin:
Hard to do that when they are anonymous offers... but for the PM lowballs, it could be done... :-/
 
I regularly get emails and Sedo offers of $100 to $500 for RnR.com. If your lowest lowball was $3800, you're doing very well!
 
I got an offer of 1500 for an LLL the other day. In the same day i got an offer of 12k for the same domain. At least some people send serious offers.
 
$0 offers on Giver.org is my lowest. A couple of organizations felt I should just give them the name.

Larry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom