Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed LPG group. Appraisals.

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As is, the names only have regg fee value to me.

to a buyer.....only what he is willing to pay.

the future value is pure speculation, and anyone can speculate the potential value of something "not yet developed"!

the technology may be active,but how many are looking to spend money?

the domains must be developed in order to bring the information to the people.

"Mole" has a legitimate point!.........develope a "LPG forum" to debate the issues!

namewaiter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i agree with Biggedon - personally never heard of LPC, but that's what domain speculating is all about. and the bottom line is a domain is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it so only time will tell ??

Laird Mobi

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mole said:
Why didn't you register the .INFOs as well? Your set is incomplete imho :-D

This sort of comment i can only take as having a pop at me, if you dont like the names you see, you just have to say rather than take the p**s! Mate i think although you may be a self proclaimed 'expert' you should offer constructive critism rather than rubbishing my or anyone elses domain names. In fact some of these are receiving natural traffic, maybe not hundreds or thousands but building up a website and a portfolio of domains is the key. I think that maybe a few are stinkers, but if traffic is coming then they can't be a wasted effort can they? This is a result without search engine submission and advertising, and as far as i'm concerned it can only get bigger. Being LPG a usually wasted resource, its also becoming more popular. And is the cheapest fuel available to the British vehicle user, probably except for red diesel.

Laird Mobi

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As i said in a past post biggedon these are newly aquired and i am looking for present value as they stand, which i will be quite happy if somebody states reg fee etc etc, but i haven't had time to get them up and running yet, but i do have plans for a forum. So your comments are not falling on deaf ears.

M

mole

aggieuk said:
This sort of comment i can only take as having a pop at me, if you dont like the names you see, you just have to say rather than take the p**s! Mate i think although you may be a self proclaimed 'expert' you should offer constructive critism rather than rubbishing my or anyone elses domain names.

Rubbishing?? p**s?? Man, have you got a chip on your shoulder. I'm done with this thread.

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm just curious why AggieUK uses an @ aol email address in the whois for lpgForum.com

Laird Mobi

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just for the record, i can and will accept any CONSTRUCTIVE critism, that is thrown my way, although stupid/provocative posts won't be entertained anymore. I will ignore them. So if anyone else has anything productive to say please be my guest. So far we have had a good discussion, prehaps heated at times but thats what forums are for, to hear out both sides of the story.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
auggieuk.....if you're here to learn,then just read the lines and "in between them" as well!

be polite and thank those who take the time to give their comments...."whatever they may be", as they are only the opinions of those who choose to post them.

if insight is given, take it.
if criticism is given, take it.
should praise and other possiblilities be brought forth, then explore them.

but do not bash those who bump your threads, because they increase your domains visibility!

Laird Mobi

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Fair enough, but for self proclaimed experts in the field, i would like to see justification on their valuations or comments. Just a day ago one of the valuation posters never even heard of LPG, then a few hours later her/she came up with a valuation! So like i said previously, i accept any feedback except i would like to see it backed up, with sensible reasoning! After all it's only human to be inquisitive.

Bionic

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LPGforum.com should be easy to develop, every hippy in the world with his
converted bongo van will show up. Seriously if you're looking at developing
I'd start there, then use the others for add-value to the forum, a well organised
network of sites is guaranteed success for this IMO.

Forum names sell quite cheap though so reseller $300.
Most of the names $100 - $200 reseller, end user for fuels however is
the market you're thinking of.

Laird Mobi

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah i want to get cracking really on a forum, any good ideas on forum hosts? I want to get a pre built one, and if poss for free! (cos i'm cheap) If members build up then i will think about a 'posh' paid for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators