• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale LVK.ca LVY.ca LVZ.ca ($100)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ca11

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2007
Messages
197
Reaction score
0
LVK.ca $120
LVY.ca $120
LVZ.ca $100
LVX.ca $80

2 for $200. 3 for $280. Buy all FOUR for $300 (BIN LOWERED). Please post SOLD and names to claim. First come first serve. Only sold when payment is received. Prefer email money transfer. Thanks.
 
Last edited:
Super deals! Post SOLD don't miss out ;)

BIN LOWERED - ALL FOUR for $300. First come first serve. Post SOLD.
 
Great deal, no one?
 
Last edited:
Open to offers. Let's start at $100 for all 4 LLL.ca's
 
I'll stick my neck out and take all 4 for 100$ then.


PM me payment info.
 
Hey, nice try buddy :P Offers start at $100 not BIN. I would actually raise my head high up if I took 4 for $100, not stick my neck out :P

So your bid is 100? I will stop when we are close to the initial BIN. I dropped it majorly, all the way to 300 for all 4 LLL's.

Funny though :P
 
lol. Guys, be fair. ok increments at 20$ from now on, or simply BIN. BIN is pretty lucrative i cant even lower it anymore.
 
okay ca11, i'll be nice and offer $120 for all 4.

Also, for portfolio building..why would you be dropping these?
 
You guys lost out. Names dropped. Sorry. My mistake. Oversight, This cira 30 day rule makes me miss some on 1 day. Auction closed.
 
I'm not sure who lost out more. Maybe Investor and me to an extent, but you were the owner, so you definitely lost out.


That sucks.
 
Here he is trying to maximize his profits...when he just lets them drop.
I never understand some people.
 
Hey donkey! Would you get off your slacking *** and stop offending? Stop bidding on my projects. Get some real names and then afford to drop many like mine. Idiot.

@Irish - I explained that I calculated the suspension at 1 day late, nevermind, I have plenty more :) Thanks for bidding anyway, but that donkey would stay away from my auctions always.

Irish, PM me, I will tell you what dropped, you will be shocked. It hurt me but I totally placed it the next day ( i know suspensions r dangerous, but the float is worth it - for that kid domainer, float is interest earned on delaying payment) . Alas, I was on a plane and no way to get them renewed, not that I even knew, so imagine the shock when the email came through . Bad, but I'll recover. PM me if you want the whole list.
 
Lack of internet access killed me today too! Today is the last day of the regular season in my hockey pool and I was in the finals, no net lastnight, couldn't pickup some guys for my roster today, lost 7-5 because of it looks like and wasn't able to defend my crown!!

Hah, I think your situation was worse so I will not complain.

PM'd
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom