• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Lyrics Forum .net - Lyrics website - huge db

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2005
Messages
1,785
Reaction score
2
Website:
Lyrics Forum .net

Age: guessing 5 or 6 months.

Reason for selling: I have way too much on the go to let this sit idle.

Revenue: I never placed ads on it,not even sure I added keywords to be honest. The sites been around a while, gained some PR somehow about 3 or 4 months ago, but I'm just too busy to do anything with it. Check the site, has admin, user sign ups, when looking at lyrics you can press a button at bottom to either send the link to a friend or print the lyrics in printer friendly format. Database is about 541 megabytes the last time i checked. Several hundred thousand lyrics of many genres. This db is stacked. Personally, i think the design is ugly as sin, i had it done with my suggestions but it didnt turn out. I didnt explain well enough. I do have money into this site (a fair amount for coding and design) but will take a loss if it comes to that. I did the math and know I wont do anything with this site for at least another year so pass me your offers.. this site is well coded, its just U.G.L.Y. .. for a small fee you can have it easily redesigned by many people around the forums.

No BIN yet. But offers are welcomed.

Jack.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom