Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed MafiaWarsCheats.us For Sale. Income $100+ per month

Status
Not open for further replies.

holdem8

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi all…

I have decided to put up this site for sale. Initially I started it out as a hobby and to earn some side income along the way to support my studies. But now, my life situation has changed and I no longer has time to upkeep the site.

MafiaWarsCheats.us is a premium domain name and has the generic term “Mafia Wars Cheats” in the URL, making it very valuable. We have lots of pages linking to the website and it gets about 300+ unique visitors per day to the site and is ranked highly in Google for the term “mafia wars cheats”. Domain is regg with Domainsite.com and expires in June 2010. It has 40,500 exact Global monthly searches per month at Google, making it very valuable.

The income for December 2009 is about USD125, mainly from affiliate program. I am not really motivated to fully monetize the site so I am sure if proper marketing is done on it, it will monopolize the search engines and make lots of money.

I am not putting it up for auction, which I should, because I am too busy. If you want the site, lock, stock and barrel, you can have it for USD3,750. (negotiable)

Since it is positioned at the top of search engines, I am getting a lot of views from my competitors, or the ebook publishers who will love to position their site there. The first person to agree on USD3,750 for MafiaWarsCheats.us gets the site.

All payments and transfer will be handled by http://Escrow.com

Better hurry, before someone else grabs this deal. Contact me at holdem8(at)gmail.com to confirm..

Cheerio!

Al

PS: traffic is trending up fast and we are getting very good rankings in Google for lots of long-tail keywords.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom