Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Main Forum Rules Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if we could get a main/overall forum rules link somewhere at the top?

Next to:

or the very top bar.

Seems to be an important link especially for new people. Can't never seem to find it.

Upvote 0

Charles Sweeney

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There is a sub forum in this exact section you are posting in called Sales/Support Help Desk that you can contact us from. I will look at putting a link more visible in the top menu to make it easier for members.

Sorry for the confusion.

Chuck

Thanks for your professional reply, Chuck. Suggest you share your professionalism with others at DNforum as the paying customer does not like being ridiculed and will only take so much of it.

Indeed, I noticed that forum before. Just had a quick look at it and there's only one post in it...mine from a few months back! I was talking more of a support ticket system, or certainly the most basic of things, a contact page, versus raising support issues and questions on a public forum.

Also, I did not get any "support" from the post I made there, making it useless.

I'm talking about a proper support system and a proper contact page. After trial and error, much hunting and the odd helpful reply from mods I was finally able to contact someone. That is very very bad. It should be the easiest thing to do on the site, a customer contacting someone.

Cheers.

Chuck

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your professional reply, Chuck. Suggest you share your professionalism with others at DNforum as the paying customer does not like being ridiculed and will only take so much of it.

Indeed, I noticed that forum before. Just had a quick look at it and there's only one post in it...mine from a few months back! I was talking more of a support ticket system, or certainly the most basic of things, a contact page, versus raising support issues and questions on a public forum.

Also, I did not get any "support" from the post I made there, making it useless.

I'm talking about a proper support system and a proper contact page. After trial and error, much hunting and the odd helpful reply from mods I was finally able to contact someone. That is very very bad. It should be the easiest thing to do on the site, a customer contacting someone.

Cheers.

Charles,

To address why you only see one post there is because users only see their own tickets posted, not every members.

Charles Sweeney

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
To address why you only see one post there is because users only see their own tickets posted, not every members.

Thanks for that, Chuck. I noticed that after I made my post here. Wasn't obvious to me at first. That's a good start. Trouble is I didn't get a single reply to my post and it took me some time as a new customer to find it.

Cheers.

Chuck

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for that, Chuck. I noticed that after I made my post here. Wasn't obvious to me at first. That's a good start. Trouble is I didn't get a single reply to my post and it took me some time as a new customer to find it.

Cheers.

I hear you, you are right! I can't answer why it wasn't addressed back then when you posted, but can tell you users will not have that problem any longer now that I'm monitoring it.

Thanks for all the feedback and I responded to your email as well and you should be all set.

Chuck

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
"Tia's rules" or "Tia rules"? :D

Jeroen

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I see: Home - Chat - Memberships - Advertise - Resources - Today's Posts ??

Maybe we are using a different theme.

There's a Chat?

Maybe we are using different forums?

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think that the forum rules posted at the very bottom, right hand corner, is an appropriate place.

After all...any where else is prime real estate.

Plus, no one reads no steekin' rules, mon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom