• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Main Forum Rules Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

foundrstack

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
3,376
Reaction score
354
Just wondering if we could get a main/overall forum rules link somewhere at the top?

Next to:

New Posts Market Community Quick Links

or the very top bar.

Seems to be an important link especially for new people. Can't never seem to find it.
 
Upvote 0
There is a sub forum in this exact section you are posting in called Sales/Support Help Desk that you can contact us from. I will look at putting a link more visible in the top menu to make it easier for members.

Sorry for the confusion.

Chuck

Thanks for your professional reply, Chuck. Suggest you share your professionalism with others at DNforum as the paying customer does not like being ridiculed and will only take so much of it.

Indeed, I noticed that forum before. Just had a quick look at it and there's only one post in it...mine from a few months back! I was talking more of a support ticket system, or certainly the most basic of things, a contact page, versus raising support issues and questions on a public forum.

Also, I did not get any "support" from the post I made there, making it useless.

I'm talking about a proper support system and a proper contact page. After trial and error, much hunting and the odd helpful reply from mods I was finally able to contact someone. That is very very bad. It should be the easiest thing to do on the site, a customer contacting someone.

Cheers.
 
Thanks for your professional reply, Chuck. Suggest you share your professionalism with others at DNforum as the paying customer does not like being ridiculed and will only take so much of it.

Indeed, I noticed that forum before. Just had a quick look at it and there's only one post in it...mine from a few months back! I was talking more of a support ticket system, or certainly the most basic of things, a contact page, versus raising support issues and questions on a public forum.

Also, I did not get any "support" from the post I made there, making it useless.

I'm talking about a proper support system and a proper contact page. After trial and error, much hunting and the odd helpful reply from mods I was finally able to contact someone. That is very very bad. It should be the easiest thing to do on the site, a customer contacting someone.

Cheers.

Charles,

To address why you only see one post there is because users only see their own tickets posted, not every members.
 
To address why you only see one post there is because users only see their own tickets posted, not every members.

Thanks for that, Chuck. I noticed that after I made my post here. Wasn't obvious to me at first. That's a good start. Trouble is I didn't get a single reply to my post and it took me some time as a new customer to find it.

Cheers.
 
Thanks for that, Chuck. I noticed that after I made my post here. Wasn't obvious to me at first. That's a good start. Trouble is I didn't get a single reply to my post and it took me some time as a new customer to find it.

Cheers.

I hear you, you are right! I can't answer why it wasn't addressed back then when you posted, but can tell you users will not have that problem any longer now that I'm monitoring it.

Thanks for all the feedback and I responded to your email as well and you should be all set.

Chuck
 
"Tia's rules" or "Tia rules"? :D
 
I see: Home - Chat - Memberships - Advertise - Resources - Today's Posts ??

Maybe we are using a different theme.

There's a Chat?

Maybe we are using different forums?
 
I think that the forum rules posted at the very bottom, right hand corner, is an appropriate place.

After all...any where else is prime real estate.

Plus, no one reads no steekin' rules, mon.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom