• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Main Forum Rules Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

foundrstack

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
3,376
Reaction score
354
Just wondering if we could get a main/overall forum rules link somewhere at the top?

Next to:

New Posts Market Community Quick Links

or the very top bar.

Seems to be an important link especially for new people. Can't never seem to find it.
 
Upvote 0
There is one...

Right above "community"
 
Top menu bar (above the bar you mentioned):

Home - Resurces - Rules - Memberships - Advertise - Today's Posts
 
I see: Home - Chat - Memberships - Advertise - Resources - Today's Posts ??

Maybe we are using a different theme.
 
Looks like I'm using Forum Skin DNF 1024
 
Last edited:
DNF 2011 here - maybe someone forgot to add it into the new one? :)
 
But yet, the notices feature in vB would show up on all skins.

:deadhorse:
 
Is there a notice up there for you? I'm not seeing one.
 
Sub links for DNF 1024 are different:


Default Skin
New Posts * Store * Community * Quick Links


DNF 1024
New Posts * Market * Community * Quick Links

Market drop down and all it's sub-links are down.
 
Yeah... I think Mark's idea would work well across the board.

If DNF is going to expect people to pay money to be a part of the "club", then it would be nice if the rules were easily visible to everyone, no matter what skin or theme.

Sometimes people aren't breaking rules on purpose. Sometimes the rules are just buried within 5 years of threads.
 
Seems to be an important link especially for new people. Can't never seem to find it.

Tia, you should have just said MrWilson can't seem to find it... I wouldn't have been offended. LOL
 
I've pinged this thread for the admins / developers, hopefully they'll see it.
 
I had a terrible job finding that most basic of things on a website, a contact page. Just as fruitless is a search for a support page for raising a support ticket/enquiry. Neither of which exist.

A mod told me to contact an admin. That involved another hunt.
 
I had a terrible job finding that most basic of things on a website, a contact page. Just as fruitless is a search for a support page for raising a support ticket/enquiry. Neither of which exist.

A mod told me to contact an admin. That involved another hunt.


There is a sub forum in this exact section you are posting in called Sales/Support Help Desk that you can contact us from. I will look at putting a link more visible in the top menu to make it easier for members.

Sorry for the confusion.

Chuck
 
I had a terrible job finding that most basic of things on a website, a contact page. Just as fruitless is a search for a support page for raising a support ticket/enquiry. Neither of which exist.

A mod told me to contact an admin. That involved another hunt.
Sorry for the run around but our Admin building and Mod building are 50 miles apart for security reason (like you don't put the President and VP in one place) but at least we provide free gas.
 
There is no link to today's sexist posts.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom