Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed MaineMarijuanaTalk.com | MaineCannabisBliss.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phrone

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Please let me know what you think of the following two sites of mine. Both are new projects that I look forward to working on in the future;

Domain: www.MaineCannabisBliss.com
Information: It has a full functioning website on it right now, and still adding more onto it (like a store to sell lights and growing equipment). Has crucial information for patients seeking both caregivers and important documentations also.
Website Stats: Started on Nov. 16th.
NOV: 148
DEC so far: 198 (unique)

Domain: www.MaineMarijuanaTalk.com
Information: Forum with only 30 members so far, just over 100 posts.. Custom graphics / banners / advertisements.
Website Stats: Started on Nov. 22nd.
NOV: 114
DEC so far: 287 (unique)

Clearly these sites are growing and hopefully will continue to! I'm just looking for some input on the sites and maybe some advice on where to go from here.. Thanks in advance.

ALSO - if this is not the right place (adult forums) for this topic, PLEASE let me know WHERE to post it instead of locking or deleting it!! This website is 100% medical and informational purposes, and NOT promoting anything illegal NOR does it condone ANYTHING illegal!

Domain summit 2024

phrone

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here is an update for everyone.. I'd like just to know what you guys think about my traffic patterns, and if it's going good for being so new.. Please let me know about that, here are my stats for the past few months.. I started both sites around the same time, one a week after the other.. But none the less, I'd say November 22nd or so was the start date, so 20th to be safe I'll say..

----- MAINECANNABISBLISS.COM Traffic Stats (ALL NUMBER ARE UNIQUE VISITORS UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED) -----
November 20 - 30, 2010 : 148 (14.8 daily average)
December 2010 : 351 (11.32 daily average)
January 1 - 11, 2011 : 160 (16 daily average)

From getting my name out there, and going to expos and events I have made a lot of friends in the industry, and they have been passing my website on to others. I have been getting a lot attention and inquires from others, and a lot of interest in partners and collaboration from others.

The stats for MaineMarijuanaTalk.com are I'd say 5% (or so.. I just checked and this month is only 10 uniques lower than the other site! I NEED MEMBERS THOUGH!!) lower than the stats I listed above.. The forums now have around 38 members or something in that ball park.

So what do you guys think about that traffic for just being launched in November for fun and to help people with no previous advertising or anything.. No traffic has been paid for, or been sent using any sort of traffic sending stuff (I know nothing and I don't ever plan on contacting anyone to learn or buy any traffic haha).. Let me know whatcha think guys!! Thanks in advance!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators