Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed MaineMarijuanaTalk.com - Medical marijuana community

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phrone

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey guys.. Just curious what you think this is shaping up to be worth.. The medical marijuana scene is exploding all over the country right now, and especially in Maine where I am currently living..

The domain was registered on November 23rd, so the website went up a few days after that (this would be why November's traffic is so low).

Here is a look at the traffic stats for the site
Uniques for Nov 2010: 114
Uniques for Dec 2010: 378
Uniques for Jan 2011: 568
Uniques for Feb 2011: 701
Uniques for Mar 2011: 866
Uniques this month so far: 479

Here is a screen shot for proof of the traffic that I listed above:
http://mainecannabisbliss.com/images/mmtstats.jpg

Here are a few stats about the forums on the site:
Total posts: 185
Total topics: 78
Total members: 165

No traffic was paid for or sent to this website from any one source. This traffic is simply from people being curious about the medical marijuana laws, or people looking to become a patient. Networking is really easy for these types of sites because everyone (almost everyone I should say) in the medical cannabis scene are friendly and trying to help each other the most they can!

Let me know what you guys think - thanks!

Last edited:

phrone

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So my traffic is getting even better now and I am happy about that.. My post five days ago said that the uniques this month were at 479 and I am happy to say that in just five days they have climbed to 653!

I'd like to hear someone else's input on this traffic and the potential of the community and it's sister site.

RustyK

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
why is this in the Adult section?. Can't the kids have fun too?. ;)

by the way, it would help if you would add your keywords and description too. It's missing.
meta name="keywords" content=""
meta name="description" content=""

Last edited:

phrone

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey Daddy - just an FYI for you buddy, this year it has brought me in about $225 in these four months from just donations and a few bucks on sales.. This is a project meant to help out patients and get them the access they need so thanks for the joke. 8 x 225 = 1800 and that would be for four months..

Rusty - Adult section because last time it got locked so oh well.. Thanks for pointing that out - I had to update the forum recently and that didn't get transfered over so I'll get right on that, thank you.

DaddyHalbucks

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey Daddy - just an FYI for you buddy, this year it has brought me in about $225 in these four months from just donations and a few bucks on sales.. This is a project meant to help out patients and get them the access they need so thanks for the joke. 8 x 225 = 1800 and that would be for four months..

Rusty - Adult section because last time it got locked so oh well.. Thanks for pointing that out - I had to update the forum recently and that didn't get transfered over so I'll get right on that, thank you.

1. I wasn't joking.

2. Donations aren't income.

3. I have 10 years experience investing in domains, I have owned over 20,000 domains, and I have sold individual generic domains up to $XXX,XXX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom